GF-35A clc machine for cast in situ put cement and water into a slurry mixing and then mix them in a certain proportion, press them into transmission pipelines through hydraulic cylinder; According to a certain proportion foam mixed with water and then mixed with compressed air by the high-pressure pump; In the pipeline it form the high-density foam and meticulous, at last form the foam cement with the slurry in the pipeline.
|Max. Conveying Pressure||4 MPa|
|Max. Horizontal Transporting Range||400 m|
|Max. Vertical Transporting Height||150 m|
|Acceptable Max. Aggregates size||8 mm|
A Complete Set Of GF-35A CLC Machine For Cast In Situ:
|6||Conveying hose, ID 50mm||1||set|
|8||Water pump hose||1||set|
Foam concrete pump of CLC Machine for Cast in Situ:
Mixer and feeder of CLC Machine for Cast in Situ:
Foaming Agent Of CLC Machine For Cast In Situ
The foaming agent is a high-tech product; it has the characteristics as high expansion ratio, balanced density, foaming stability, and a long continuance, etc. Thus it is an environmental protective mighty foaming agent, which is nuisance-free and pollution-free.
- Applied for insulating layer in floor heating constructions:the surface will flow smooth naturally and is an essential advanced equipment for floor heating construction.
- Applied for roof insulation constructions: The foam material used in roof insulation is with warm keeping, heat insulating function, it’s effect is 20times the ordinary material, which keeps the room temperature of top floor the same as other floors, warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Can be used in producing various specifications of cement foam board, cement foam bricks and external wall insulation material.
- Can be used in filling tunnel and mine internal voids, etc. And applied for insulation of low temperature cold store and refrigerated depot section.
- Applied in freezing prevention and temperature maintenance of pipeline.
- Cellular grouting is used for filling voids, pipe abandonment, voided slab fill, decommissioning and abandonment of underground tanks and structures, mine stabilization and abandonment, and annular space grouting.