Cast-in-situ foamed concrete refers to the physical method of preparing the foaming agent aqueous solution into a foam, and adding the foam to the slurry made of cement, aggregate, admixture and water, etc., then the porous concrete forms.
1) Insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28 W/(M.K) and the thermal resistance is about 10-20 times that of ordinary concrete.
2) Lightweight: The dry bulk density is 300-1600KG/M3, which is equivalent to about 1/5 to 1/8 of ordinary cement concrete, which can reduce the overall load of the building.
3) Sound Insulation: In-situ foamed concrete contains a large number of independent air bubbles and is evenly distributed. The sound-absorbing capacity is 0.09-0.19%, which is 5 times that of ordinary concrete.
4) Compression resistance: The compressive strength is 0.6-25.0 MPA.
5) Water resistance: In-situ foamed concrete has less water absorption, and relatively independent closed bubbles make it have a certain degree of water resistance.
6) The construction is simple: just use the cement foaming machine to achieve automation.
7) Economical: The overall cost is low.
the main site cast. For example: backfilling (garbage landfills, road and bridge applications, lightening of the tunnel entrance, subway filling, etc.), foam concrete cast-in-place walls, etc.
Due to the environmental protection of the foamed concrete, easy construction operation and stable quality, it can realize the characteristics of on-site pouring. Cast-in-place foam concrete is called cast-in-place foamed concrete or cast-in-place foamed cement.
GF5 foam concrete machine is specially designed for cast-in-place constructions, which is a self-developed patent product, with completely independent intellectual property rights.
Our lightweight foam concrete mixing machineis only one can comparable with overseas machines, which adopts digital control technology, can continuously and exactly adjust foam cement density. The lightweight foam concrete mixing machine also meet different densities of foam concrete products manufacturing.